RAFAEL NADAL FORUM

Un forum complet dédié au numéro 2 mondial Rafael Nadal ainsi qu'à tous les autres joueurs du circuit ATP.
Pour tous les amoureux et passionnés de tennis.

-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

US Open 2011

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message

Carla04

Administrateur
Administrateur
Carla04

• Profil •

Espagne
Féminin Localisation : Dans un cabanon perdu en Espagne

Membre n° : 3

US Open 2011 - Page 2 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMer 31 Aoû 2011 - 14:23

2011 US Open - Rafael Nadal given tough test in first round win

US Open 2011 - Page 2 173072_Nadal-5

Rafael Nadal had a tougher first round contest than he would have liked at the US Open on Tuesday night, being made to work hard for his straight sets win over Kazakhstan’s Andrey Golubev.

Golubev has barely won a match all year but rose to the challenge of taking on Nadal in the night session and gave the defending champion a few scares before the Spaniard came through 6-3 7-6 7-5.

Nadal would have noted Golubev’s 18-match losing streak on the tour this year, and probably thought he was in for a quick night’s work as he swept through the opening set in New York.

But Golubev was not fazed and was the one creating all the chances in the second set, only to blow a 5-2 lead and five set points.

He continued to go for broke in the third and he looked destined to take Nadal to a fourth set as he grabbed two quick breaks.

The Spaniard fought back again, but his rivals will have noted the chinks of vulnerability.

"For sure I was nervous," Nadal said afterwards.

"That's normal. It's normal to start the tournament like this with some nerves. And what happened today, he didn't help because he played very fast all the time.

"All the shots, he was trying to hit a winner on almost every shot. So it was difficult for me to find the rhythm.

"But it's a positive start winning in straight sets, even if it was unbelievable that I won in straight sets.

"But it is a victory in straight sets."

http://www.crunchsports.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Carla04

Administrateur
Administrateur
Carla04

• Profil •

Espagne
Féminin Localisation : Dans un cabanon perdu en Espagne

Membre n° : 3

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMer 31 Aoû 2011 - 14:25

Nadal has shaky start to US Open title defense

US Open 2011 - Page 2 6YIS_9WDN_US_Open_Tennis_Blay__1_

NEW YORK — Rafael Nadal's first match as defending U.S. Open champion was hardly a tour de force.

He would fall behind in a set, then come back. Fall behind, then come back.

His serve was broken six times; that happened a total of five times in seven matches during his 2010 run to the title at Flushing Meadows. His shots didn't have their normal depth. He needed to save seven set points during the second set.

Locked in a struggle for nearly three hours, the second-seeded Nadal eventually got past 98th-ranked Andrey Golubev of Kazakhstan 6-3, 7-6 (1), 7-5 on Tuesday night to reach the second round of the U.S. Open.

"Well," Nadal conceded, "I was a little bit lucky to win today in straight sets."

That's for sure. And Nadal expended a lot more energy Tuesday than Novak Djokovic, who overtook the Spaniard at No. 1 in the rankings last month.

Indeed, it didn't take too long to see that Djokovic's right shoulder is feeling fine. He began his first-round match with a 121 mph service winner. Four points later, he closed that game with a 120 mph ace. He whipped forehands exactly where he wanted them. He returned well, too.

Playing his first match since Aug. 21, when he quit because of a sore and tired shoulder, the top-seeded Djokovic began setting aside any questions about his fitness for Flushing Meadows, building a 6-0, 5-1 lead before 197th-ranked qualifier Conor Niland of Ireland stopped after 44 minutes. Niland had food poisoning.

"Great opening performance," Djokovic declared. "Today I didn't feel any pain. I served well, and I played well, so I have no concern."

The 24-year-old Serb improved to 58-2 with nine titles in 2011, including at Wimbledon and the Australian Open. Djokovic is on his way to compiling one of the greatest seasons in tennis history, particularly if he can earn his first championship at the U.S. Open, where in the past four years he's lost twice in the final and twice in the semifinals.

"This year has been tremendous — best so far in my career — and there has been a lot of talk about history-making and this incredible run," said Djokovic, who lost to Nadal in last year's U.S. Open final but is 5-0 against him this season.

Nadal didn't enter the year's last Grand Slam tournament under the best of circumstances.

"His confidence is not too good," said Toni Nadal, Rafael's uncle and coach. "I hope in one week, it will be different."

After losing to Djokovic in the Wimbledon final, Nadal lost his first summer hard-court match at Montreal, then bowed out in the quarterfinals at Cincinnati, where he also burned two right fingers on a hot ceramic plate in a restaurant.

"I didn't have the best summer possible for me," said Nadal, whose second-round opponent is Nicolas Mahut, the man who lost the longest match in tennis history, 70-68 in the fifth set, at Wimbledon last year.

Against Golubev, who has a 3-13 career record in Grand Slam matches, Nadal trailed 3-2 in the first set, and 5-2 in each of the others.

"I hit good shots, but not enough," said Nadal, who finished with 18 winners, 23 fewer than Golubev.

There was one especially important point: At 5-all in the second set, Golubev hit a terrific drop shot with Nadal stuck behind the baseline. On a full sprint, Nadal lifted the ball over the net; Golubev flubbed an overhead to lose the point. Golubev thought the ball bounced twice — which would have meant he won the point — and argued at length with the chair umpire, but TV replays showed Nadal got there in time.

That gave Nadal a break point, which he converted to lead 6-5. He got broken yet again, but then reeled off the last six points of the tiebreaker.

Golubev served for the second set at 5-3, and for the third set at 5-2 and 5-4. Nadal broke each time.

"If you don't think about the points, it was not bad performance," Golubev said. "I mean, you have to win the points when you have to win — for example, like second set or third set, when you serve for the set."

While Djokovic had no problems Tuesday, and Nadal overcame his, Day 2 of the tournament included a second consecutive first-round departure from the U.S. Open by the sixth-seeded French Open champion Li Na. Since becoming China's first major singles champion at Paris in June, Li has gone 5-6, exiting in the second round at Wimbledon, then losing 6-2, 7-5 to 53rd-ranked Simona Halep of Romania on Tuesday.

"Terrible feeling," Li said. "I really want to do well after Roland Garros. But, I mean, it's not easy to do. Always easy to say, 'I want to do, I would like to do,' but always lose early. Now I even lose all the confidence on the court. I was feeling, 'Oh, tennis just too tough for me.'"

Read more: The Fish Wrap - Nadal has shaky start to US Open title defense

www.cedartownstd.com

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne
Féminin Localisation : Paris

Membre n° : 1

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMer 31 Aoû 2011 - 17:58

An interview with Rafael Nadal

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

US Open 2011 - Page 2 Atpn409

Q. How did you feel today?

RAFAEL NADAL: Well, you know, I was practicing very well during all the week. I was for sure nervous. That's normal. It's normal start the tournament like this with some nerves. And what happened today, he didn't help because he played very fast all the time. All the shots, he was trying to do a winner in almost every shot. So it was difficult for me to find the rhythm. Yeah, but it's a positive start winning in straight sets, even if was unbelievable that I won straight sets. But is a victory in straight sets. So happy for the victory. Happy to come back here New York. I think I didn't play that bad. But the mental part was positive tonight. The tennis for sure can improve. I have to play a little bit more inside the court. But I am confident I can do it.

Q. Are you concerned at all about your serve? You were broken five times the whole tournament 2010, six times tonight.

RAFAEL NADAL: Is impossible to win this year (laughter). No, I am joking. Sure, the serve was important part of my game last year. But the serve help me a lot to win the tournament, but I won the tournament because I was playing fantastic from the baseline. So my game is from the baseline. I never gonna be a big, you know my serve never going to be huge, I know that. But I can improve my serve, and that is what I am doing. Today I lost my serve six times. In my opinion, was not a fault of my serve. You know, was a fault that he was returning very fast all the time. Sometimes I hit the very good serves, 126, 128, and the ball came back unbelievable fast, no? And, you know, I was enough fast I was not enough fast to play aggressive with the forehand. That's because I was a little bit more nervous. But that's the sport; that's the game. I lost six time the serve. Was not my serve, the fault.

Q. So you're not worried?

RAFAEL NADAL: You know, I cannot be worried today having two days off winning the first match. If I won today, I cannot go to sleep tonight, tomorrow, I not worried. I happy I'm through. I didn't play a lot this summer. You know, I have a fantastic week of practice here. I was practicing really well, much better than in the previous tournaments. It's normal start like this. It's normal start with doubts, with more nervous. The confidence didn't came like this (snapping fingers). You have to find your confidence. The confidence is spending hours on court, competing better, winning matches. Today was one of the matches. I am very happy to be through, and I am happy to be playing better. We'll see if I am ready to make this improve that I will make.

Q. How do you find the court? Federer said they are slow. What is your impression?

RAFAEL NADAL: I cannot say. I see the court very similar than last year. That's my feeling. But everybody have a different feeling. When you arrive to one tournament, for one court the court is very fast, for another court the court is not that fast. It depends how you're playing and your feelings. And your feelings are not the same every year. So your opinion on how you see the court depends how you're moving, how you're playing, you know. My feeling is the same.

Q. How are you moving and how are you playing then?

RAFAEL NADAL: I already talk about that 10 minutes. I said I had fantastic week of practice. Today I played with more nerves. Today I played nervous. That's normal thing. You know, I lost few matches this summer. Even if I had a fantastic season before, had tough loses in finals. But this summer I didn't play a lot, so the confidence is not arriving fast. Especially if you don't win a lot of matches in the last tournaments, even if I was practicing very well, for sure that's not enough. Important thing is have victories like I had tonight.

Q. You play against Nicolas Mahut next round. Are you ready to play 10 hours against him?

RAFAEL NADAL: I am not ready to play 10 hours. That's not going to happen. That's only in very special situations, in very special matches between two big serves. He will break me before.

Q. How much does it help your confidence that tonight on the biggest points you came up with your best shots?

RAFAEL NADAL: I had a few good passing shots in important moments and to save set points in the second. You know, in the match point, I had a very good passing shot, too. In the breakpoint in the first set, I think backhand down the line I had a good one, too. I hit it, a good shots. I think I hit a good shots but not enough, no? I think I hit a fantastic shots for a moments, but I didn't hit six, seven, eight points straight good shots, moving around, hitting forehands. The opponent didn't help me. That's the true. I didn't play like this. For sure, always when you are finding problems, always the problem is here; it's not the opponent. But for sure the opponent was playing very fast. You know, the ball never came like this. The ball always came like this (indicating very fast). It was difficult to try to hit four, five forehands in a row. Especially when you are a little bit nervous, your movements are a little bit slower. That's what happened.

Q. You said the other day, talking about Cincinnati, that you didn't want to discuss the backhand because you had the burns on your fingers. Tonight it seemed like you were having problems getting some length on the two handed backhand. Are the fingers okay?

RAFAEL NADAL: The fingers are much better. Is not hundred percent okay, but are much better. So the problem is not the blisters right now. I am happy how I hit the backhand. Is just the problem of position to hit the backhand more inside the court, to play the backhand with a little bit more confidence, because I was doing really well during the previous week. Hopefully for next match I will do it much better. That's the way. The people forgets a lot of things, but last year my first match was really bad. That's the true, even if I didn't lose my serve, but I played bad against a similar opponent than today. He played very fast. Was different situation, but is very difficult to start one tournament playing very well from beginning. I am not saying that I will play fantastic next days, but I am confident that I can do it better.

Q. You always put on awful lot into your practice sessions. Do you think you perhaps practice with even greater intensity and longer before this championship than you have for many championships just because you needed to get some more time on the court?

RAFAEL NADAL: My feeling was my movements during Montréal and Cincinnati wasn't perfect, and that was the biggest issue for me, no, to improve. And I practiced hard. I practiced with positive attitude all the moments. Seriously, I'm very happy. I arrived here, I started to practice here on Monday, and since the first day that I was practice here, my feelings was much better than the previous tournaments. I think the conditions help me little bit more. But, you know, I didn't win a tournament. I didn't win a lot of matches. But I practiced during that two weeks with top level players. So that's, for sure, help me to be in better conditions to arrive here. And, for sure, that's going to improve. But I practiced at home three days, four days maximum before Montréal. Always is tough at the beginning.

Q. It hasn't been that long time wise since you won Roland Garros. You've talked a lot about confidence. If you think back to how confident you felt after that, where you were coming in here, was it a radical difference?

RAFAEL NADAL: You know, one player did fantastic probably very difficult to do it better was Djokovic. And I did very well. That's what happened. The confidence is just because I didn't practice enough, is just because for sure when you are having tough loses like the final of Wimbledon, your illusion goes down a little bit and you need to recuperate that after. I am playing with very high illusion here, high motivation. But, you know, I need time. Everybody knows it's not easy to lose five finals this year. And at the same time I am happy that even if I was losing that finals, I was keep doing well. I lost the final, but next week I was in another final and next week in another final. Wasn't big mental problem for me. I accepted really well the loses during the season. But for sure after Wimbledon I had to stop for one month, not play tennis. The illusion always after long season for me since Indian Wells to Wimbledon, you know, is the body stays tired, the mental part stays tired. I played all the matches during this part of the season, all the finals, and losing a few ones. So the mental part is tough and the physical part is tough, too. That's why I had to stop and I need to come back. And that's what I am doing.

site officiel
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/interviews/2011-08-30/201108311314800895938.html

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyVen 2 Sep 2011 - 8:17

"Un bon mental"

Nadal: "El aspecto mental fue positivo"

Pese a que sufrió más de la cuenta en la pista, Rafa sacó cosas positivas de su debut en el US Open.

US Open 2011 - Page 2 1314822571385
Rafa no estuvo a la altura a nivel de juego, pero si mentalmente AFP

SPORT.es | 01.09.2011 | 04:05h

Fue lo primero que reconoció Rafa tras el encuentro. Jugó “con nervios”, los que siempre andan por dentro de un tenista cuando debuta en un Grand Slam, y recordó que no es la primera vez que esto le sucede: “El año pasado mi primer partido fue muy malo. La gente se olvida de esas cosas. Es muy difícil empezar un torneo jugando muy bien desde el inicio”, aseguraba.

Sin embargo Nadal no esconde que ayer no jugó un buen partido: “Tengo que mejorar en todo. No tuve el mejor de los veranos. No gané muchos partidos en Montreal y Cincinnati”, dijo, pero hace una lectura positiva de su debut en el US Open: “Estuve concentrado todo el partido, menos en un juego, y con la ilusión intacta y el positivismo de poder recuperarme.La parte mental fue positiva y lo que menos me gustó es que no conseguí tener una línea de juego regular durante todo el partido.El rival golpeaba muy fuerte y no cogía el ritmo”, señaló Nadal quien especificó que “él jugaba muy rápido todo el tiempo, lanzando un `winner¿ casi en cada tiro. Era difícil para mí encontrar el ritmo, es increíble que haya ganado en tres sets”, destacó el balear.

Nadal, que anduvo por debajo del marcador en varios compases del partido, confesó que en esos momentos “intentas buscar soluciones. Cuando tienes que ganar para cerrar el set siempre cuesta un poco más que cuando tienes que defender”.

El manacorí concluyó ayer, tras su sufrida victoria, que “no estoy preocupado, estoy feliz, gané”. Y recordó también que “vengo de una semana fantástica de entrenamientos aquí. Es normal empezar así, nervioso, la confianza no viene así (chasquea los dedos), tienes que encontrarla”.

Por su parte, Feliciano López, que solventó por la vía rápida su pase a segunda ronda, aseguró que “es un buen debut, ganar en tres sets en un Grand Slam el primer día siempre está bien y estoy contento por cómo he jugado en general. He hecho un partido muy completo ante un rival que no conocía en absoluto y a veces esto también es complicado”.

El toledano analizó el partido: “Desde el principio he entrado bastante bien, muy metido en el partido, salvo al final que he estado algo más parado y sin tanta intensidad, pero en general he estado bien”, comentó.

Nicolás Almagro se mostró decepcionado por su mal juego ante Julien Benneteau: “Ha sido un partido muy flojo por mi parte, creo que en muy pocos juegos del partido he estado al nivel que se requería”. Eliminado también en primera ronda en Roland Garros, apuntó: “Han sido dos palos en dos Grand Slams y ahora sólo queda seguir trabajando. Está claro que hoy no era mi día”, sentenció.

SOURCE

Chupeta

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Chupeta

• Profil •

Espagne
Féminin Localisation : Nantes

Membre n° : 575

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyVen 2 Sep 2011 - 14:23

Je savais pas trop où poster ça. US Open 2011 - Page 2 189714

Nadal gets locks chopped

Posted: 2:16 AM, September 2, 2011

US Open 2011 - Page 2 Nadal_gets--300x300

Rafael Nadal continued a New York tradition Wednesday by getting his hair cut at Julien Farel Salon on Madison Avenue. The Spanish sensation, who won the Open last year, has had his hair cut there over the past five tournaments. “He can only win if he sees me,” Farel confidently told us.

The stylist also noted that recent clients Tommy Haas and Gilles Simon both won their first- round matches. Fans have offered Farel $250 a pop for floor-sweepings after Nadal’s cuts, but the top tonsorialist -- whose clients include Gwyneth Paltrow, Ivanka Trump and Lauren Bush -- said he has “too much respect” to move Rafa’s mane for money. “Even though I could make a lot,” he joked. For this year’s do, Farel would only say, “Last year we went a bit shorter. He has very pretty hair. He’s a very handsome man!” Nadal was then spotted with girlfriend Maria Francisca Perello shopping at Cole Haan. He’ll face off against Nicolas Mahut today, though we don’t know where Mahut gets his hair done.

SOURCE

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyVen 2 Sep 2011 - 14:30

Merci Megan. :laugh:

Ce J.Farel ne serait-il pas un peu gay par hasard? nono US Open 2011 - Page 2 189714

En tout cas je sais pas s'il a des beaux cheveux mais il en a pas beaucoup ca c'est sûr. :laugh:

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyVen 2 Sep 2011 - 14:40

J'ai trouvé la traduction de google translation. US Open 2011 - Page 2 189714

Je vous mets le lien pour que tout le monde en profite: Article
Le titre est à mourir de rire. US Open 2011 - Page 2 203244

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Sep 2011 - 6:40

Nadal profite de l'abandon de Mahut

03/09/2011 - 00:02

Rafael Nadal s'est qualifié pour le troisième tour de l'US Open ce vendredi en bénéficiant de l'abandon assez soudain de Nicolas Mahut après deux sets. L'Espagnol, tenant du titre à New York, menait alors assez tranquillement (6-2, 6-2, ab.) avant que l'Angevin ne décide d'arrêter sans même faire appel au kiné. Nadal, qui n'aura commis que cinq fautes directes en 1h20, sera opposé en 16e de finale à David Nalbandian ou Ivan Ljubicic.

www.sports.fr

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Sep 2011 - 6:42

Nadal passe au troisième tour

Agence France-Presse
02/09/2011 21h21

US Open 2011 - Page 2 20110902-212141-g
Rafael Nadal avait remporté les deux premières manches avant la fin impromptue du match.
© AFP / Getty

NEW YORK (AFP) – L'Espagnol Rafael Nadal a profité de l’abandon du Français Nicolas Mahut, vendredi, pour passer au troisième tour des Internationaux des États-Unis. Le deuxième joueur mondial menait 6-2 et 6-2 lorsque son rival a été contraint d’arrêter.

Champion en titre à Flushing Meadows, Nadal affrontera l'Argentin David Nalbandian pour une place en huitième de finale. «J'ai mieux joué que lors de mon premier match, a-t-il indiqué. J'ai essayé d'avoir le contrôle du point avec mon coup droit.»

SOURCE

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Sep 2011 - 6:43

US Open - Nadal se rassure

US Open 2011 - Page 2 F2c25e2428d959821859cfbcf4d6e10b

Rafael Nadal s'est facilement qualifié pour le 3e tour de l'US Open en profitant de l'abandon de Nicolas Mahut alors qu'il menait deux manches à rien (6-2, 6-2). L'Angevin a jeté l'éponge avant l'entame de la troisième manche en raison de douleurs aux abdominaux.

Avant cette rencontre, on se demandait où en était le Majorquin indigne de son rang depuis le début de la tournée américaine. L'Espagnol s'était incliné contre Dodic à l'Open du Canada au 2e tour et contre Mardy Fish en quarts de finale du Masters 1000 de Cincinnati. Lors de son premier match à l'US Open, Rafael Nadal avait dû attendre 2h49 pour se défaire du modeste Andrey Golubev (6-3,7-6,7-5).

Ce vendredi à Flushing Meadows, l'Espagnol a retrouvé tout son mordant dans ses frappes notamment côté coup droit, il a surtout été impressionnant en retour et en passing. Mahut n'a pas arrêté de monter au filet en faisant des services-volées ou après des attaques de fond de court mais il s'est souvent fait transpercer par le numéro deux mondial. La copie du "Taureau de Manacor" est très propre, il a réussi 24 coups gagnants pour seulement 5 fautes directes. Le Majorquin a même été bon au service avec 69% de premiers services et 3 aces.

Le vainqueur de dix grands chelems a laissé une belle impression qu'il faudra confirmer au 3e tour contre David Nalbandian, un adversaire beaucoup plus tenace que Nicolas Mahut. L'Argentin s'est défait en quatre manches d'Ivan Ljubicic et semble donc en pleine possession de ses moyens. Rafael Nadal et David Nalbandian se sont affrontés à quatre reprises sur le circuit ATP, les deux hommes en sont à deux victoires partout, on peut s'attendre à une bataille de fond de court spectaculaire.

yahoo.fr
http://fr.sports.yahoo.com/02092011/70/us-open-nadal-se-rassure.html

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Sep 2011 - 6:45

"Un adversaire très dangereux"

En bon tenant du titre, Rafael Nadal a d'autres préoccupations avec David Nalbandian sur sa route : « C'est un adversaire très dangereux. J'ai disputé des rencontres très difficiles contre lui, je l'ai battu dans un match incroyable à Indian Wells en 2009 et il m'a battu à Miami en 2010. C'est un très bon joueur. Nous nous connaissons bien car nous nous entraînons souvent ensemble. C'est un bon copain. Ce sera un très bon test pour moi. »

www.lequipe.fr

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Sep 2011 - 11:13

"Aujourd'hui j'ai joué comme je voulais"

Nadal: "Hoy he jugado más a lo que quiero jugar"

"He conseguido que el partido se moviera donde quería y no como el otro día. He dado varios golpes ganadores y he sido capaz de seguir una táctica y una línea de juego", dijo.

EFE | 03/09/2011

El tenista español Rafa Nadal se mostró satisfecho con el juego desplegado hoy ante el francés Nicolas Mahut, al que superó en la segunda ronda del Abierto de Estados Unidos tras retirarse éste en el inicio del tercer set, y aseguró que el juego se desarrolló más en la línea de lo que busca. "Hoy he tenido una línea de juego distinto, he jugado más a lo que quiero jugar, dominando más. He conseguido que el partido se moviera donde quería y no como el otro día. He dado varios golpes ganadores y he sido capaz de seguir una táctica y una línea de juego, algo que no había conseguido en los últimos torneos", explicó.

A pesar de estar más contento con su juego, el número dos mundial matizó que "espero seguir mejorando y jugar mejor que hoy", apuntó un Nadal, que reconoció que en su partido ante el francés sacó a menor velocidad que en el primer partido "porque buscaba más el efecto". Nadal no quiso comparar el arranque del pasado año en el que consiguió finalmente el triunfo y aseguró que cada temporada es distinta. "No estaba contento por los dos torneos anteriores pero sí de cómo he entrenado en las dos últimas semanas", aseguró.

En la próxima ronda, Nadal se enfrentará ante el argentino David Nalbandian en un partido que calificó como "difícil y peligroso" y del que indicó que "va a marcar el torneo. Igual me marca el camino a casa o en caso de ganar significaría que he jugado bastante bien y he dado un salto hacia delante".

SOURCE

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Sep 2011 - 18:06

An interview with Rafael Nadal

Friday, September 2, 2011

Q. Obviously you got the win today. Is it difficult spending less than an hour on the court in terms of preparation for your next match?

RAFAEL NADAL: No. I spend long time first round. Today sorry for him. He felt pain when he was serving. That's what he told me. So I wish him all the best. Hope to see him back on court very soon. No, for me for sure I have to say like every time when that's happens is not nice win like this, but, no, that's sport sometimes.

Q. He hurt you with his serve the last time you played. Could you tell that he was not right with the serve today from the start?

RAFAEL NADAL: I didn't talk that much with him. He told me that he stop because he feel pain when he was serving. I don't know if from the beginning, I don't know if after the first set.

Q. You couldn't tell a difference from the last time you met him?

RAFAEL NADAL: Which meeting?

Q. The only time you played him.

RAFAEL NADAL: I played him in Queen's. Is another surface. Is completely different. Is no comparation.

Q. In your book what you say is, What I battle hardest to do in a tennis match is to quiet the voices in my head. I was wondering if you could talk about that a little bit.

RAFAEL NADAL: Well, is tough question to answer now, no? I don't know exactly if I say these words exactly, because is translation from English to Spanish, so I don't know if I say that. Probably the translation is the same, but probably what I wanted to say is not exactly that. But I always say just when you are in a tough situations, you know, try to choose the right thing to do in every moment, the right election. If you have to serve wide, serve wide. Do the right things, you know, because sometimes you think that you want to play three shots to the backhand of the opponent, and at the last moment for the nerves, for everything, you decide to change to the other side. So try to be enough calm to do what you want to do.

Q. After your previous match, I believe you said you were a little tentative. Are you feeling more confident now as you're moving into this tournament?

RAFAEL NADAL: Is just another match. I think I did few things much better than in the first match. That's an improve for sure. I didn't feel bad today, no. I think I played well, played a good match against not an easy opponent. He is difficult to play. He's doing all the time serve and volley, returning quick. So I tried to, you know, to repeat all the time the same points, try to play with my strategy, try to have the control of the point with my forehand, try to play a little bit more aggressive when I have the chance, and I think I did. So I did what I really want to improve from the first match. I did, so I happy for that.

Q. He said after the match that he felt like you didn't have quite the same confidence you had a year ago, didn't feel like you were going for the shots as much as you used to be. Do you think that's correct?

RAFAEL NADAL: That's an opinion. Probably that's correct. Nobody's with the same confidence in every moment of his career. That's true. But one year ago of the second round I didn't went for those shots, too. I played defensive match, suffering a lot against Istomin, having 5 1, something like this I think in the tiebreak, for him in the second set. The people remember probably you, too the people remember the last day when you are with the trophy, when you play fantastic the final. But to arrive this moment is not everything a way of roses, no? You didn't play fantastic every match and every moment. And last year I didn't. I improved a little bit every day last year to win the tournament playing very well, and that's what happen thousand of times. In Roland Garros I started this year playing very bad the first week. I played good semifinals and very good final. That's tennis. Not everybody's ready to start from the beginning to play perfect. Sometimes you are not ready to start perfect and you cannot improve during the tournament, so you go back home. That's the sport. We will see if I am ready to improve. I improved a little bit for the third round. I'm happy for that. We'll see next round.

Q. Have you had opportunities to see Djokovic, Federer, and Murray, and how would you assess how they're playing?

RAFAEL NADAL: I didn't see much. I watch a little bit of Andy's match now, the end of the match. I didn't see Djokovic yesterday. I saw a little bit of Federer the other day, but just three games of the last set against Giraldo. I didn't saw him during the second round. Especially from the beginning, we're in the beginning of the tournament, it's difficult to watch a lot of matches because lot of matches going on. You really don't know when one is playing the other, so...

Q. Do you like watching tennis?

RAFAEL NADAL: I love tennis (smiling).

Q. I mean, when you get away from the court, do you watch as much as you can or do you try to get away from it?

RAFAEL NADAL: Not as much as I can. During the tournament I like to watch if an interesting match like Murray, Robin Haase today; Robin is a dangerous opponent. This kind of match you can expect tough match. For sure I love tennis, but I watch tennis every day and I play tennis every day. So when I am at home and there is tournaments there, if there is any match that I like to see or one player that I want to see, I go and see the player, if some friends are playing. But in general I try to do other things.

Q. You got through this match relatively easy, unlike Andy's match. In terms of the opportunity to get out there in the second round, and to really get a feel for the court you talk about adjusting. In a way, do you prefer to be tested a little bit, or is it nice to get through in 1 hour and 20 minutes?

RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know. I prefer to be in the third round. I don't know. If I have here and I play 3 hours, four sets, tough match, even if I winning, we arrived here and say, Well, you're not playing very well. If you win 6 2, 6 2, and that's happen, you come here, and is not enough to prepare for the next round. So what's best? You never know. The best thing is play very good the next match and try to be in the fourth round. That's the only thing that's positive, no? The confidence is coming every day. I improved a little bit today. Have a day off tomorrow for practice, keep doing few things. I improved I think with the few days off. I did a few things better to prepare for this match. I have another day tomorrow. We'll see.

Q. David Nalbandian tomorrow?

RAFAEL NADAL: For me he's a very dangerous opponent. I had very tough matches against him. How is the head to head? I lost first two, first three, I don't know. I lost against him in Madrid, Paris. I don't remember the other one. I beat him in an unbelievable match in Indian Wells 2009, and I beat him in Miami 2010 probably. Both matches was tough. We'll see. He's dangerous. He's a very good player. We know each other really good. We practice a lot together. He's a good friend. Will be a very good test for me.

Q. Rafa, in the book you say, Manacor is about as far away from New York as is possible to imagine. I wonder in what ways this sticks out for you from where you grew up?

RAFAEL NADAL: Sorry, Manacor is really different of New York. You cannot compare a village to probably one of the centers, biggest cities, busy cities of the world. The life is completely different in Manacor than in New York. Is probably the opposite.

Q. Are you comfortable in both, or do you prefer a quieter setting?

RAFAEL NADAL: To live, I am more than happy where I am living. I am not ready to change Mallorca for another place, no? I love where I am. I have few things there that I cannot find here, for example. And for sure here there is a few things that I cannot find in Mallorca, too. But if I have to say something, to spend two weeks, is probably the right place to be here in New York. To have a quality life, I will say Mallorca.

site officiel
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/interviews/2011-09-02/201109031315060537822.html

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Sep 2011 - 8:56

Us Open: Nadal, ''Je me suis amélioré''

Publié par TennisTemple.com
Rédaction le Dimanche 04 Septembre 2011, 03:18

Rafael Nadal n'a pas eu à trop s'employer, vendredi, pour rallier le troisième tour de l'US Open 2011. Après avoir largement dominé les deux premiers sets, il a en effet bénéficié de l'abandon de Nicolas Mahut. L'Espagnol est apparu très en jambes et bien dans son tennis comme il l'a confirmé en conférence de presse.

R. Nadal: "Je suis désolé pour Mahut, il m'a dit qu'il ressentait une douleur lorsqu'il servait. Ce n'est pas beau de gagner comme ça, mais c'est le sport parfois. Je pense que j'ai fait certaines choses bien mieux que dans le premier match. Je me suis amélioré, c'est sûr. Je pense avoir joué un bon match contre un adversaire pas évident. J'ai essayé de m'en tenir à ma stratégie. Prendre le contrôle avec mon coup droit et essayer de jouer un petit peu plus agressif quand j'avais une opportunité. J'ai fait ce que je voulais vraiment améliorer par rapport au premier match."

www.tennistemple.com

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Sep 2011 - 18:29

Nadal en huitièmes aux dépens de Nalbandian

04/09/2011 - 20:01

Accroché voire dominé dans le premier set, Rafael Nadal n'a pas tremblé pour autant face à David Nalbandian, dimanche, au troisième tour de l'US Open. Le Majorquin, n°2 mondial, s'est imposé en trois manches (7-6, 6-1, 7-5), ralliant un stade des huitièmes de finale où il rencontrera le Luxembourgeois Gilles Muller.

www.sports.fr

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Sep 2011 - 18:30

US Open (H) : Nadal qualifié

US Open 2011 - Page 2 A483efa3cb61305049ffc806eadace11_250x142

Publié le : 04/09/2011 à 20h03

Rafael Nadal (n°2) a obtenu dimanche sa qualification pour les huitièmes de finale en disposant en trois sets de David Nalbandian (7-6, 6-1, 7-5). L'Espagnol sera opposé à Gilles Muller au prochain tour.

L'Argentin, actuellement numéro 76 à l'ATP, a eu une balle de set dans la première manche avant de perdre le set au jeu décisif. Lourdement mené dans le troisième set par l'Espagnol, tête de série n°2 du tournoi, Nalbandian a ensuite réussi le petit exploit de revenir à hauteur avant de céder sur son service et une ultime double faute. Nadal l'emporte en trois sets (7-6, 6-1, 7-5). Au prochain tour, il affrontera le Luxembourgeois Gilles Muller, tombeur d'Igor Kunitsyn (6-1, 6-4, 6-4).

www.sport365.fr

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Sep 2011 - 18:31

Nadal, les vertus du labeur

Le 04/09/2011 à 20:01

Dans la chaleur de New York, Rafael Nadal se qualifie (7-6[5], 6-1, 7-5) pour les huitièmes de finale aux dépens de David Nalbandian.

US Open 2011 - Page 2 Toute-la-determination-du-n-2-mondial
Toute la détermination du n°2 mondial.(AFP)

Le week-end du Labor day ne peut pas trouver meilleurs ambassadeurs que Rafael Nadal (n°2) et David Nalbandian... Et la fête du travail célèbre logiquement la victoire (7-6 [5], 6-1, 7-5 en 2h39') du travailleur acharné face au talentueux dilettante. Dans la lourdeur du court Arthur-Ashe, l'Argentin possède une heure d'autonomie. Juste le temps de mener 5-3 grâce à sa main magique et ses prises de balle précoces, puis de perdre son avantage sur une énorme double faute à 5-4 et de craquer au tie-break sur deux coups droits de son adversaire.

Après la perte du premier set en 1h02', le 76e mondial éteint la lumière. Au début, son talent peut s'exprimer et à la fin, seul le travail paie. Son physique n'est plus à la hauteur de son bras. Blessé à de multiples reprises, l'ancien 3e mondial n'échappe pas au travail d'usure du Majorquin. Plus le temps passe, plus la rouille s'incruste... Malgré une ampoule au pied droit, Rafael Nadal peut se détendre et récolter les fruits de la constance (22 points gagnants pour 18 fautes directes). Mais il faut achever le travail.

La constance domine la fulgurance

Le numéro 2 mondial ne le cache pas. Sa confiance n'est pas à son acmé. A 5-3 au troisième set, la conjugaison d'une petite fébrilité et d'une seconde jeunesse adverse perturbe ses plans. Dos au mur, David Nalbandian lâche tout et Rafael Nadal se crispe pour concéder sa mise en jeu sur une double faute. L'Espagnol doit même sauver une balle de break à 5-5 sur un passing de coup droit.

Mais les fulgurances du 76e mondial ne compensent pas ses fautes directes (36 points gagnants pour 60 fautes directes). Sur une double faute, le tenant du titre peut souffler et attendre la suite face à Gilles Muller. Ce n'est pas encore parfait, mais le travail a du bon. Surtout dans la moiteur de New York et face à un danger public comme David Nalbandian.

www.lequipe.fr

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Sep 2011 - 18:52

Nalbandian, trop court pour Nadal

Créé le 04/09/2011 à 20:02
Par Yannick SAGORIN
De Sports.fr

S'il a su pousser le Majorquin dans ses retranchements dans le premier set, David Nalbandian n'a pas fait le poids face à Rafael Nadal, dimanche, au troisième tour de l'US Open. Vainqueur en trois manches 7-6, 6-1, 7-5, le n°2 mondial, exceptionnel défenseur, a confirmé sa montée en puissance dans le Majeur américain. La voie vers le dernier carré semble toute tracée pour l'Espagnol. A suivre les matches de Gilles Simon et Julien Benneteau contre Juan Martin Del Potro et Andy Roddick.

US Open 2011 - Page 2 Nadal_uso
Rafael Nadal n'a pas tremblé contre David Nalbandian. (Reuters)

Il avait confié avant coup savoir comment battre Rafael Nadal, sans pour autant être sûr d'en avoir les moyens... Incontestablement, David Nalbandian avait son idée sur la question. Mais effectivement, ses moyens du moment n'ont pas suffi à inquiéter le n°2 mondial. Pas plus d'une heure en tout cas. Bien que relativement affûté pour cet US Open, l'Argentin n'a pu tenir sur la longueur, offrant une belle opposition au Majorquin dans la première manche avant de lâcher prise. Rafael Nadal, lui, a su faire le dos rond et attendre son heure, aux premiers signes de faiblesse de son adversaire.

Incisif dans l'échange, David Nalbandian n'hésite pas en début de rencontre à jouer long, voire très long, pour déstabiliser l'Espagnol, ne négligeant pas pour autant un filet au contact duquel il cueillera pas moins de 14 points - en 20 tentatives - dans le premier set. Dominé dans les débats, malmené par les 18 coups gagnants du Sud-Américain dans cette seule manche initiale, Rafael Nadal concède son service à 2-2, avant de recoller au score dos au mur, à 4-5 contre lui, à la faveur d'une double-faute adverse bien malvenue. Les 23 fautes directes de l'Argentin font alors la différence en faveur du Taureau de Manacor, qui empoche le premier acte (7-6 [7-5]), contre le cours du jeu ou presque.

Plus régulier néanmoins dans sa construction des points, fautif à 18 reprises seulement sur l'ensemble de la partie (contre un total de 60 fautes directes pour son opposant), Rafael Nadal prend dès lors l'ascendant. Un double-break le conforte d'entrée de deuxième set dans son jeu tout en défense mais de plus en plus audacieux. En 27 minutes, la manche est bouclée (6-1), avec plus de 80% de premières balles passées. L'issue du match ne fait alors guère plus de doutes. Et pourtant... Avec un break réalisé dès l'amorce du troisième acte, David Nalbandian s'offre un second souffle. Court dans un premier temps puis un peu plus prolongé.

Immédiatement débreaké, l'Argentin craque à son tour à 3-2, laissant à l'Espagnol l'opportunité de conclure la rencontre sur sa mise en jeu, à 5-3. Le bras un peu plus raide qu'à l'accoutumée, Rafael Nadal ne saisit pas l'occasion, débreaké sur une double faute et de nouveau menacé sur son service à 5-5. David Nalbandian a toutefois tout donné pour recoller au score, et s'effondre physiquement dans les derniers échanges. Après 2h39 de jeu, le Majorquin clôt les débats (7-5), bientôt rejoint en huitièmes de finale par le Luxembourgeois Gilles Muller, bourreau en trois sets du Russe Igor Kusnitsyn. Avec en perspective un quart de finale très abordable face à David Ferrer, Florian Mayer, Julien Benneteau ou Andy Roddick.

sports.fr
http://www.sports.fr/cmc/tennis/201135/us-open-nalbandian-n-inquiete-pas-nadal_391637.html?covertennis

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Sep 2011 - 19:37

Nadal s'est employé

Par Aurélien Billot, 04-09-2011

US Open 2011 - Page 2 Nadal-s-est-employe_full_article_image
Rafael Nadal a lutté contre david Nalbandian - Panoramic

Poussé dans ses derniers retranchements pendant les deux tiers du match, Rafael Nadal a dû batailler pour venir à bout de David Nalbandian au 3e tour de l'US Open (7/6 6/1 7/5).

A l’instar de Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal n’a toujours pas perdu le moindre set dans cet US Open 2011. Pourtant, comme contre Andrey Golubev lors de son entrée en lice (6/3 7/6 7/5), le n°2 mondial est passé plusieurs fois près de la correctionnelle face à David Nalbandian. Dans le premier set d’abord, où il a été mené 5/3 par un Nalbandian alors exceptionnel, notamment en revers. Mais comme souvent, le fragile argentin s’est crispé au moment de concrétiser sa domination, à l'image de cette double-faute qui a offert le debreak à Nadal (5/5). Opportuniste à défaut d’être vraiment brillant, l’Espagnol s’est alors envolé, remportant le tie-break (7-5), puis la deuxième manche en un temps record (6/1). A court physiquement, conséquence des blessures à répétition, Nalbandian semblait lui à point pour se faire manger tout cru…

Mais on le sait, depuis quelques temps, Nadal n’est plus l’ogre impitoyable du circuit. Et c’est ainsi que malgré une situation idéale dans le troisième acte (5/2), il s’est fait une nouvelle frayeur, voyant Nalbandian remonter à 5/5 et même s’offrir une balle de 6/5 ! Heureusement pour lui, le 76e joueur mondial a trop gâché dans ce match (60 fautes directes contre 18) pour espérer créer la surprise. Comme un symbole, c’est d’ailleurs sur une nouvelle double-faute que l’ancien demi-finaliste à Flushing Meadows a lâché pour de bon (6/3 7/6 7/5 en 2h39). En huitièmes de finale, Nadal sera opposé au Luxembourgeois Gilles Muller, tombeur tranquille du Russe Igor Kusnitsyn (6/1 6/4 6/4).

sport24.com
SOURCE

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Sep 2011 - 19:38

US Open - Nadal, une victoire et des doutes

US Open 2011 - Page 2 896fb646a17068f087aaa27f60c2a024

Rafael Nadal, tenant du titre à New York, a eu besoin de trois sets pour se défaire de l'Argentin David Nalbandian au 3e tour de l'US Open (7-6, 6-1, 7-5). Pourtant, le N.2 mondial n'a pas véritablement convaincu et semble encore loin de son meilleur niveau avant de rencontrer Gilles Muller en 1/8.

L'essentiel y est pour Rafael Nadal : il s'est défait de David Nalbandian, l'une de ses principales bêtes noires, en trois sets (7-6, 6-1, 7-5). C'est la première fois en cinq confrontations qu'il n'abandonne pas le moindre set à l'ancien lauréat de Masters Cup.

Mais ce résultat immaculé doit plus au manque de compétition de l'Argentin, souvent blessé et qui n'a disputé que quatre matchs durant la tournée préparatoire à l'US Open, qu'à un niveau de jeu soudainement retrouvé du N.2 mondial. Trois sets durant, on a vu un Nadal extrêmement défensif, replié loin derrière sa ligne et subissant les assauts de Nalbandian, qui a tout donné d'entrée et accumulé les prises de risques. L'Argentin à l'exceptionnel revers a failli gagner la première manche en servant pour le set à 5-4, avant de nettement craquer.

Panique au service

Rafael Nadal n'avait alors plus qu'à mettre la balle dans le court pour empiler les jeux. Premier set au jeu décisif, puis 6-1 au deuxième, puis 4-2 au troisième… Mais l'Espagnol, qui n'a pas non plus engrangé beaucoup de confiance à Montréal (deuxième tour) et Cincinnati (quarts de finale), a énormément peiné pour conclure. Breaké à trois reprises dans ce match, il a concédé deux de ces engagements sur double faute. Cela a failli lui coûter le premier set, cela aurait pu aussi être le cas du troisième… Et si le Majorquin s'en est finalement sorti, il ne semble pas être monté en puissance par rapport à son premier tour contre Andrey Golubev. A sa décharge, il faut dire aussi que l'abandon de Nicolas Mahut, puis ce match contre un Nalbandian encore en quête de repères face aux meilleurs, ne sont pas les meilleures manières de peaufiner des réglages.

Bilan des courses pour le tenant du titre : 46% de réussite derrière sa seconde balle, 22 coups gagnants pour 18 fautes directes, 4 doubles fautes et une impression tenace de fébrilité. Au prochain tour, où il retrouvera, comme à Wimbledon, le Luxembourgeois Gilles Muller, cela devrait encore suffire. Mais ensuite, à l'heure de se frotter à des David Ferrer, Andy Murray ou éventuellement Juan Martin Del Potro, il faudra très nettement mieux jouer. Mais après tout, Nadal n'aime rien tant que la position du challenger…

yahoo.fr
SOURCE

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Sep 2011 - 20:08

Champion Nadal through in straight sets

September 4, 2011 -- Updated 1942 GMT (0342 HKT)

US Open 2011 - Page 2 T1larg.nadal
Rafael Nadal recovered from going 5-3 down in the opening set to defeat David Nalbandian at Flushing Meadows.

(CNN) -- Defending champion Rafael Nadal is through to the fourth round of the U.S. Open after recovering from an early deficit to defeat David Nalbandian in straight sets.

The second-seeded Spaniard trailed 3-5 in the opening set before fighting back to see off the 76th-ranked Argentine 7-6 (7-5) 6-1 7-5.

Nadal, who is seeking his 11th grand slam title, will now face Gilles Muller of Luxembourg -- who beat Russian Igor Kunitsyn 6-1 6-4 6-4 -- for a place in the quarter-finals.

Nadal told reporters: "It was a tough day. David is a fantastic player and a close friend who has had a tough time with injuries.

I am happy because I played my best match of the tournament so far
--Rafael Nadal

"The first set was key, when I came back when he was serving for the set. I am happy because I played my best match of the tournament so far."

Joining Nadal in the last 16 is compatriot David Ferrer.

The fifth-seeded Ferrer secured his place with a 6-1 6-2 7-6 (7-2) win over Germany's 26th seed Florian Mayer.

Later on Sunday, British fourth seed Andy Murray faces Spanish left-hander Feliciano Lopez, with the winner taking on Argentine 24th seed Juan Ignacio Chela or American Donald Young for a last eight place.

In other matches, 2009 champion Juan Martin del Potro of Argentina faces 12th seed Gilles Simon while 2003 winner Andy Roddick takes on Julien Benneteau of France.

SOURCE

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Sep 2011 - 20:14

Apparemment Rafa vient de faire un malaise en conférence de presse. Les journalistes ont dû quitter la salle et Rafa a été soigné par son physio. A première vue il semblerait qu'il ait été pris de crampes générales et que ca n'est pas grave mais quand même... Rafa pale .

Cyrielle

Moderateur
Moderateur
Cyrielle

• Profil •

France
Féminin Localisation : Metz

Membre n° : 13

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Sep 2011 - 20:19

Je viens de lire ça sur WLT, il a du souffrir le pauvre... pale

Cyrielle

Moderateur
Moderateur
Cyrielle

• Profil •

France
Féminin Localisation : Metz

Membre n° : 13

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Sep 2011 - 20:23

Rafa a repris sa conférence de presse et blague même avec les journalistes.

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Sep 2011 - 20:24

Ila dû se laisser tomber de sa chaise parce qu'il a une jambe qui s'est mise à tétaniser. Maymo s'est occupé de lui sur la table de conf, apparamment il lui aurait demander s'il avait assez bu :laugh: Tout est rentré dans l'ordre maintenant. US Open 2011 - Page 2 308723

Contenu sponsorisé

• Profil •

MessageSujet: Re: US Open 2011   US Open 2011 - Page 2 Empty

US Open 2011

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 4 Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant