RAFAEL NADAL FORUM

Un forum complet dédié au numéro 2 mondial Rafael Nadal ainsi qu'à tous les autres joueurs du circuit ATP.
Pour tous les amoureux et passionnés de tennis.

-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Viktor TROICKI

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie
Féminin Localisation : Ivry-sur-Seine

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyLun 30 Mai 2011 - 9:18

Roland Garros 2011
3rd round Troicki vs Dolgopolov
Post match interview

(crédits: rolandgarros.com)

http://www.rolandgarros.com/fr_FR/multimedia/2011-05-28/0130378e7d1800000196.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyMar 31 Mai 2011 - 14:15

OUT OF THE SHADOWS

by James Buddell | 18.05.2011

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 DC5C2DE4075A4157A7C3A56183E0E805

By breaking into the Top 15, Viktor Troicki is proving that in the land of Novak Djokovic, Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, Serbia has another player of star quality.

At the four-star IN Hotel, barely 800 metres from the 17,000-seater Belgrade Arena, Viktor Troicki listened to music in his deluxe suite and contemplated the biggest match of his life. He was very nervous. “Sometimes I do feel nervous, but that is during the match,” Troicki remembers. “Never beforehand. This situation was different.”

His morning practice on the high-bouncing indoor court had not gone well. Eighteen hours earlier, in tandem with Nenad Zimonjic, he had had his serve broken three times by Arnaud Clement and Michael Llodra to lose the doubles rubber. It had been a humbling experience.

It remains uncertain whether Serbia’s captain Bogdan Obradovic knew that there had only been five nations in history that had overturned a 1-2 Davis Cup final deficit. But early on Sunday morning, Obradovic took a bold executive decision to play the 24 year old instead of Janko Tipsarevic in the fifth rubber. “The decision was taken in the morning before Novak’s match, Janko and I talked about it,” explained Troicki, in the players' lounge at the Foro Italico in Rome. “He felt that I was the better option. We had an intense chat. We both weren’t 100 per cent sure what the best decision was.”

Tipsarevic, the hero of Serbia’s semi-final defeat of the Czech Republic, felt under-cooked. He had recently returned from honeymoon and had suffered a 6-1, 7-6(4), 6-0 loss to Monfils in Friday’s opening rubber. “I knew it was the right thing to do, because Viktor was playing well at the time and had all the weapons to beat Llodra,” said Tipsarevic. “Ultimately, it was a team decision and it proved to be the right one.”

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 66D2CAF595AB434E885F1691356F75E9

With Novak Djokovic widely expected to beat Gael Monfils in the first reverse singles rubber, all of Serbia would be cheering on Troicki to give the young nation its first Davis Cup title.

“On the morning of the last day we knew, by watching the French practice, Mika’s game style and how to play him tactically,” said Troicki’s coach, Jan de Witt, who was involved all week. “We – that includes me – had made some mistakes in the mental part, handling the pressure, on the Saturday. But we tried to learn from that and he was able to play a complete match with 100 per cent focus. To be able to do that, Janko helped him a lot before the match. Janko trusted Viktor 100 per cent to be our man!"

As Djokovic was starting to impose his game on Monfils, back at the hotel Troicki admitted, “I had returned to the hotel immediately after the decision was taken that I would play. I tried not to think about anything. I tried not to think about who was going to be on the other side of the net. I didn’t watch much of Novak’s match. That is how I prepared.”

Only 60 minutes before his date with destiny did Troicki return to Serbia’s small white-washed locker room. Kit bags littered the floor and a stringing machine lay untouched in one corner. Tipsarevic, Zimonjic and what seemed like all of Serbia were courtside. Six crates of lager lay unopened in anticipation of a celebration. De Witt recalls, “He was still nervous, but for me that’s okay. It’s part of the great champions to handle that pressure and be focused when a match starts.”

Troicki, who held a 3-23 record against Top 10 opponents, remembers, “I was the most nervous on Novak’s match point. When I saw it, I experienced the greatest amount of tension. For a few seconds, I didn’t know what to think. Then, suddenly, I knew it was up to me to bring Serbia the Davis Cup title.

“Playing for yourself and for your country is a totally different feeling, a totally different atmosphere. I like playing for Serbia; it always gives me a lot of motivation. Sometimes you don’t play your best as you can feel the pressure, but you always give more for your country than perhaps you do as an individual.”

With the backing of his teammates, bad memories of his four-set loss to Radek Stepanek in the semi-finals soon evaporated and Troicki rose to the challenge.

“When I started well, my nerves settled down,” he said. “That relaxed me much more. Luckily for me, it was great how I finished the match. The courts suited my game. We had had quite a discussion after beating the Czech Republic. We had wanted a surface with a higher bounce, but it didn’t work out. So after that match, we put pressure to have a court that really suited us. It really suited me. I played great on it and with the support of the home crowd it turned out perfectly.”

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 3B37186607A0481BA41135128FD36B95

Troicki had been breathtaking. The vast majority of his 58 winners in the match had been a splendid barrage of passing shots, most notably off his two-handed backhand.

Two hours after Troicki struck one final, outstanding backhand crosscourt winner past a net-rushing Llodra on match point for a 6-2, 6-2, 6-3 victory, the tennis court was being dismantled in preparation for the arrival of Sergej Ćetković, a Montenegrin pop singer, who had an upcoming concert. Outside Djokovic, Troicki and Tipsarevic could be found dancing on the roof of an official courtesy car. Hats covered their hairless heads. The razors had long since done their work.

The Davis Cup title success had been a victory for a team united by friendship. “Even when there were tough times or good times, it gave us an advantage over some other teams, that we get along,” explained Zimonjic. Adds Troicki, “We are great friends. We always keep in touch, cheer for one another and try to support one another. That is a great thing, to have the support of your compatriots, your friends on tour.”

The triumph was also the validation Troicki needed for years of hard work.

Like so many of Serbia’s current players, Troicki had sought (and been forced to seek) safer and sunnier climates to fuel his passion for tennis as a teenager. In 1999, he left behind his father, Aleksandar, in Belgrade. NATO’s bombing of Serbia meant his family splintered. Accompanied by his mother, Mila, the 13 year old travelled to Boca Raton, Florida, where for three years he received daily education as a budding professional tennis player.

“It was tough times, very hard,” remembers Troicki. “I learned difficult types of practising and it was quite different to how it was at home. It helped me a lot in my career, while I was there. When I started playing junior tournaments that is when I started to dream of reaching a professional level. I don’t remember the exact point, but I was kind of hoping for a long time.

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 023993C3CB57474792FAFFC7583E8740

“After juniors, I was thinking of turning professional or going to a U.S. college. I didn’t have any sponsors, but luckily I chose the right thing to turn pro. Since then, I trusted myself that one day I could be a top professional player. Jan has helped my game a lot.”

Troicki first turned up on the doorstep of de Witt in 2005 on the recommendation of his fitness coach and physio Milos Jelisavcic, who at the time worked at the BreakPoint academy in Halle. “The first time I saw him against Alexander Waske, he didn’t put a ball in the court,” said de Witt, smiling. “As a person I liked him from the start. In the beginning I couldn’t see if Viktor could make the Top 20, but his rise has been as a result of work over the years and then also growing confidence.”

Explaining why he left Serbia for Germany, Troicki said, “I needed something more professional than what I had in Serbia. It was tough to practise, to get courts. Tennis was not so popular. It was tough for everything. I got an offer from Jan to come to try out in Halle. When I arrived everything was in place. It was very organised and professional. That is what I needed.

“With the help of Jan, that is why I have made it so far. We have worked together every day. I try to give my maximum and he does as well. That is the key to my success.”

Troicki’s rise into the Top 20 of the South African Airways 2011 ATP Rankings, can be charted back to the US Open last year. He hit 23 aces past his childhood friend, Djokovic in a 6-3, 3-6, 2-6, 7-5, 6-3 first-round loss in three hours and 40 minutes. If that loss was disappointing, his 7-6(4), 4-6, 7-6(7) semi-final defeat to Rafael Nadal in October at the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships in Tokyo, where he held two match points, confirmed he was ready for a breakthrough sooner rather than later.

It happened two weeks later at the Kremlin Cup in Moscow. Troicki beat Dmitry Tursunov, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Horacio Zeballos, Pablo Cuevas and Marcos Baghdatis to lift his first ATP World Tour trophy. “After losing two previous finals, I was a little more focused and had greater experience coming into the Moscow match,” remembers Troicki.

“Luckily I made it happen and won my first title. It was a big relief for me and hopefully I won’t stop there. It wasn’t easy playing against Marcos, and I knew I had to play my best. I tried to stay calm right through the match and kept focused and aggressive on the big points. Luckily it worked out.

“It definitely helped me a lot. I waited for my first title for a long time. It helped me a lot to win. My dream came true to win an ATP World Tour title and it motivated me a lot to go even further. Since then I have striven to go further.”

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 69BFA46333F94BE98EEA9AC2368F837A

Years ago, Tipsarevic could not have predicted a Top 20 future for his friend. “Honestly, I did not think so,” he said. “But with hard work and dedication he made it.” Zimonjic cites “self-belief” as a factor for Troicki’s rise. “I think the Davis Cup is just part of the confidence he got. But I do believe it is all the hard work he put in over the years. I think it is also self-belief.

“After the US Open, where he had his chances against Novak, he was disappointed. He played really well the rest of the season, winning his first doubles and singles titles. Obviously his biggest achievement was winning the fifth rubber in the Davis Cup final for the title. That’s what gave him a lot of confidence and he has played high quality tennis since then.”

Having started his fourth straight year ranked in the Top 100, Troicki is ready to set his goals high. “I would like to be Top 10. Right now I am No. 16 and I have a lot of work to do to get there.”

De Witt, who also coaches Christopher Kas and Jarkko Nieminen, believes, “What he did in the Davis Cup was super. Being there, for the first time in his life, at 24, pretty young, makes me very positive for his future, concerning big matches in big tournaments.”

Zimonjic has no doubt. “I think he is a very solid player. He still has room to improve and at World No. 16 he has a great future ahead of him.”

Source

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyVen 3 Juin 2011 - 8:20

Roland Garros 2011
4th round Troicki vs Murray
Post match interview

(credits: rolandgarros.com)

http://www.rolandgarros.com/fr_FR/multimedia/2011-05-31/0130469917000000020f.html

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyMar 7 Juin 2011 - 9:11

Halle 2011 - Lundi 6 juin

(Facebook / gerryweberopen)

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Mini_560034Troicki

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine
Féminin Localisation : Troyes - Aube - France

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyMar 7 Juin 2011 - 12:10

Halle: Troicki sans souci

Créé le 07/06/2011 - 13:05

Bons débuts pour Viktor Troicki au tournoi de Halle. Le Serbe, qui comme beaucoup de joueurs effectue cette semaine sa rentrée sur gazon, s'est défait en deux petits sets de l'Allemand Mischa Zverev (6-2, 6-3), bénéficiaire d'une wild-card. Dans un tournoi qui vient d'enregistrer les forfaits de Roger Federer et Mikhail Youznhy, Troicki, tête de série numéro 5, pourrait avoir une belle carte à jouer. Mais en cas de victoire contre Igor Andreev au 1e tour, il pourrait croiser la route en quarts de finale d'un certain Tomas Berdych, finaliste à Wimbledon l'an passé.

www.sports.fr

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyMer 8 Juin 2011 - 8:42

Powerhouse Troicki storms into last 16

07/06/2011

Serbian number 5 seed Viktor Troicki needed just 53 minutes to ease into the second round of the GERRY WEBER OPEN, blasting past Mischa Zverev of Germany, 6-2, 6-3. The GWO darkhorse title contender Troicki showed that he had put behind him his bitter loss to Andy Murray at the French Open, where he lost in the Round of 16 despite winning the first two sets and leading 5-3 in the fifth set.

The 2010 Davis Cup winner Troicki simply used his powerful serve, which Zverev struggled to return. And when the German did bring it back, Troicki had little trouble putting it away. Zverev tried to storm to the net whenever possible on his service game but Troicki blasted his returns right past him for a break for 3-1 and then a second break for the first set at 6-2.

Zverev found his game a bit in the second frame, holding his serve at love and picking up a break point in the third game. Troicki however continually used his powerful backhand to hold his serve and then break Zverev. The German had a final break point in the seventh game only to watch Troicki hold his service and the serve an ace to finish off the match 6-2, 6-3. Troicki will next face Russian Igor Andreev.

Canada's new star Milos Raonic also hurried into the second round. He beat Pablo Andujar from Spain 6-3, 6-1.

Source

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyMer 8 Juin 2011 - 12:09

Halle 2011 - Mardi 7 juin
1er tour with Nieminen vs Chiudinelli / Uebel

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Mini_938264Nieminentroicki1

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyMer 8 Juin 2011 - 12:11

Halle 2011 - Mardi 7 juin
1er tour vs Zverev

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Mini_481850Troicki1

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyMer 8 Juin 2011 - 13:28

Halle - Ça passe pour Troicki

Le 08/06/2011 à 14:53

Viktor Troicki, tête de série n°5 du tournoi de Halle, s'est qualifié pour les quarts de finale après sa victoire sur le Russe Igor Andreev (6-3, 6-1). Il affrontera l'un des deux Tchèques Jan Hernych ou Tomas Berdych.

www.lequipe.fr

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyMar 21 Juin 2011 - 18:39

Wimbledon Troicki lâche un set

Créé le 21/06/2011 - 18:12

Troicki lâche un setViktor Troicki a validé son billet pour le deuxième tour de Wimbledon ce mardi. Le Serbe, tête de série n°13, s'est défait de l'Argentin Maximo Gonzalez en quatre manches (3-6, 6-0, 7-6, 6-3). Il passera un bon test au prochain tour contre le Taïwanais Lu, quart de finaliste à Londres l'an dernier.

www.sports.fr

Ginie

Top 10
Top 10
Ginie

• Profil •

Espagne
Féminin Localisation : Alsace

Membre n° : 396

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyVen 24 Juin 2011 - 14:02

Wimbledon 2011 - 23 Juin 2011
2nd tour vs Lu

(daylife)

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 366275137863003 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 A8622a137863011 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 29915e137863018 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 9a2ed4137863029 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 35e270137863038 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 301b06137863041 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 379e20137863049 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 C56ebf137863058

*Caro*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*Caro*

• Profil •

Canada
Féminin Localisation : Montréal (Québec)

Membre n° : 244

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptySam 9 Juil 2011 - 16:05

Coupe Davis 2011 - Vendredi 8 juillet
Quarts vs Suède

(Yahoo)

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 E07af4139849148 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 2eedec139849151 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 03aca0139849170 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 3eae5c139849188 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 3fca79139849194 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 4c79ae139849202 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 13bcc6139849212 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 21b674139849223 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 51d473139849233 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 69a081139849236 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 250d98139849241 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 67575e139849248 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 A7bcb8139849249 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Ad08f1139849254 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Cac942139849257 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Db8b67139849259

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyDim 10 Juil 2011 - 19:22

C.Davis : Troicki sur abandon

dimanche 10 juillet 2011 - 17h09

Viktor Troicki a remporté le dernier point de la Serbie face à la Suede. Le Serbe a profité de l'abandon de Robert Linstedt.

www.sport365.fr

*Caro*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*Caro*

• Profil •

Canada

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyLun 11 Juil 2011 - 20:28

Coupe Davis 2011 - Dimanche 10 juillet
Quarts vs Suede

(Yahoo)

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 F9d2d3140152266

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne
Féminin Localisation : Paris

Membre n° : 1

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyLun 8 Aoû 2011 - 13:35

:laugh:

Montréal 2011 - Coupe Rogers Players' party

(montreal.tv)
Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 4267x.th

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyLun 15 Aoû 2011 - 17:21

Troicki balayé

15/08 18h28 - Tennis, Cincinnati

Petite surprise à Cincinnati, pour le premier tour du Masters 1000 américain. Tête de série numéro 14, le Serbe Viktor Troicki a été sèchement battu par Fabio Fognini (6/4 6/1). L’Italien retrouvera James Blake au 2e tour.

www.sport24.com

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyMer 5 Oct 2011 - 13:29

Tokyo 2011 - Mardi 4 octobre
1er tour vs Tomic

(daylife)

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Troi1.th Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Troi2.th

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyVen 7 Oct 2011 - 12:23

Kuala Lumpur 2011 - Vendredi 30 septembre
Quart de finale vs Tursunov

(daylife)

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Troi1.th

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyVen 7 Oct 2011 - 12:29

Kuala Lumpur 2011 - Samedi 1er octobre
Demi-finale vs Baghdatis

(daylife)

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Troi1.th Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Troi2.th Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Troi3.th

Cyrielle

Moderateur
Moderateur
Cyrielle

• Profil •

France
Féminin Localisation : Metz

Membre n° : 13

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyMer 19 Oct 2011 - 14:40

Troicki en quarts

Tennis - ATP - Moscou

Viktor Troicki, tenant du titre et tête de série n°2, s'est qualifié mercredi pour les quarts de finale du tournoi de Moscou. Le Serbe a dominé l'Espagnol Pere Riba (6-4, 6-4) et jouera désormais contre le vainqueur de la rencontre opposant Bogomolov à Kukushkin.

www.lequipe.fr

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyVen 21 Oct 2011 - 15:55

Moscou - Troicki rejoint Chardy

Le 21/10/2011 à 17:13

Viktor Troicki, tête de série numéro 2 et tenant du titre à Moscou, a connu toutes les peines du monde pour se défaire vendredi d'Alex Bogomolov Jr et, ainsi, se qualifier pour les demi-finales, où il retrouvera Jérémy Chardy (7-6 [6], 6-7 [1], 7-6 [1] en 3h38').

www.lequipe.fr

Cyrielle

Moderateur
Moderateur
Cyrielle

• Profil •

France
Féminin Localisation : Metz

Membre n° : 13

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptySam 22 Oct 2011 - 17:53

Troicki stoppe Chardy

Tennis - ATP - Moscou

La belle semaine de Jérémy Chardy prend fin samedi, en demi-finales, face à Viktor Troicki, tête de série numéro 2 et tenant du titre (6-4, 6-4 en 1h11'). Le Serbe, qui avait pourtant bataillé 3h38' la veille face à Bogomolov, tient le coup et sert le plomb au moment de finir les deux sets. Il retrouvera désormais Janko Tipsarevic (n°1) ou Nikolay Davydenko (n°4).

S'il tient le coup jusqu'à 4 partout dans la première comme dans la seconde manche, le Palois perd alors son engagement. Les deux seuls breaks du match. Issu des qualifications, le pensionnaire de l'académie Mouratoglou quitte néanmoins Moscou avec six victoires consécutives, une première demie sur le circuit principal depuis son titre à Stuttgart, en juillet 2009, de la confiance... et des points, qui vont lui permettre de se rapprocher du Top 100, son objectif de fin de saison (il est actuellement 133e).

Rédaction

www.lequipe.fr

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyMer 4 Jan 2012 - 17:08

Doha 2012: Troicki l'emporte sur Bachinger

Mercredi 04 Janvier 2012, 15:10

Viktor Troicki s'est adjugé, il y a quelques secondes, son billet pour les quarts de finale du Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2012. Le Serbe, tête de série n°5, a pour cela dominé l'Allemand Matthias Bachinger, passé par les qualifications, sur le score de 7/6, 6/1. Troicki tentera donc de se hisser en demi-finales et il affrontera, dans ce but, le gagnant du match entre Gael Monfils et Benjamin Becker.

www.TennisTemple.com

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyLun 9 Jan 2012 - 11:51

Sydney 2012 - Player Party
Troicki Interview

(atpworldtour.com)

*Caro*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*Caro*

• Profil •

Canada

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 EmptyMar 10 Jan 2012 - 20:10

Sydney 2012 - Mardi 10 janvier
1er tour vs Hewitt

(Yahoo)

Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 F7ce1d169049994 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 39dfa4169050002 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 0898d0169050004 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 996d7e169050006 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 C0e378169050008 Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 B838e9169050012

Contenu sponsorisé

• Profil •

MessageSujet: Re: Viktor TROICKI   Viktor TROICKI - Page 3 Empty

Viktor TROICKI

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 4 Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant