RAFAEL NADAL FORUM

Un forum complet dédié au numéro 2 mondial Rafael Nadal ainsi qu'à tous les autres joueurs du circuit ATP.
Pour tous les amoureux et passionnés de tennis.

-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents) LEGO® Icons 10318 Le Concorde
169.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie
Féminin Localisation : Ivry-sur-Seine

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMar 7 Juin 2011 - 8:56

Halle 2011 - Dimanche 5 juin

(Facebook / gerryweberopen)

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_671333Kohl3
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMar 7 Juin 2011 - 9:09

Halle 2011 - Lundi 6 juin
1er tour vs Stebe

(Facebook / gerryweberopen)

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_521143Kohl2 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_327395Kohl Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_806879Stebe

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMer 8 Juin 2011 - 11:30

Philipp Kohlschreiber begins to practice again

02/06/2011

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Es-ist-traditioneller-Brauch_large

It is a traditional practice that the German Davis Cup players arrive as the first tennis players to the GERRY WEBER OPEN in Halle / Westphalia. The national guard has been doing positive media headlines in the recent past. The quarter-final entry into the Davis Cup against France and the recently winning of the title at the World Team Cup in Dusseldorf ensured rising hope of better times for the black-red-golden german professionals.

Once titled as the most talented player of the younger generation of german tennis professionals, the 27-year-old tennis player from Augsburg is still one of the best pros on the ATP World Tour. Kohlschreiber is currently only ranked 42 at the ATP world rankings but he definitely belongs to the top in the tennis world. As he said on Thursday as part of a media interview, referring to his lack of self-confidence and stressing that one could not speak about a crisis: "I call it more of a small descent" that has to be overcome." The GERRY WEBER OPEN finalist in 2008 also spoke about his personal ties to the East Westphalian tennis event, the teamwork with his new coach Miles Maclagan and the good feelings and atmosphere within the German Davis Cup players.

? Mr. Kohlschreiber, you are currently said to have a crisis. How would you describe your current situation?
Philipp Kohlschreiber: "That's right, the last few weeks were not as successful as I wanted to, but to speak of a crisis is totally exaggerated. I would rather call it a 'small decline'. But every time when I come to Halle and see the court, I feel good and look forward to the start of the tournament. Therefore, the Gerry Weber Open come just right. I have good memories of the tournament and I always felt very welcome and good. In addition, I have always played properly, so there is now time to go up and reach the right level again." under these circumstances, the optimal levels again. "

? What have you been doing since you were eliminated at Roland Garros?
Philipp Kohlschreiber: "Until yesterday I haven't played tennis at all, I took some distance from it and I've been thinking about myself. But now a new tournament is coming up. Halle comes right on time for me to step out of the small decline." I have realized that I have put too much pressure on myself, too much at once. This hiatus has helped me out to again enjoy the game of playing tennis and feel more relaxed."

? In your last five appearances at the Gerry Weber Open you've been always stopped by the "Greatest." Last year in the quarterfinals and 2008 in the final by Roger Federer, 2009 by Tommy Haas in the semifinals.
Philipp Kohlschreiber, "That is unfortunately true. The Gerry Weber Open has been ruled by the topstars. On the one hand, this is great for the tournament, it speaks for the professionalism of the event. Roger, for example, is a tough competitor, that is not so great for me, of course, but humanly speaking, I always look forward to meeting him. He is simply an example, how he interacts with the media and the fans and last but not least of course, how he plays."

? You have a new coach. What is different now?
Philipp Kohlschreiber: "The background was that I walked away from the Bavarian Tennis Federation to manage everything by myself. I then searched for a new coach and since Andy Murray split up with Miles Maclagan, I had the chance to contact him. Since October last year, he travels with me to the tournaments. I am very happy with the way we train. My "little descent" 'is certainly not justified even by the new coach, I've just put too much pressure on myself. I wanted to force everything. Having fun on the court is the most important thing to keep in mind. "

? Has Miles Maclagan also changed something on your technique?
Philipp Kohlschreiber: "Technically, not really much has changed, we just worked on the impact of the drive, now I play a pretty good slice. This is important because the opponents are always getting bigger and better, then is a flat ball a good game plan. We try to bring the forehand more aggresive into the match in order to come even closer to the net. On Sand is slightly different, but on the fast grass I want to find back my old strength."

? You are no longer the number one in Germany. Is this a tragedy for you?
Philipp Kohlschreiber: "Sports are like that. Of course it's nice to be able to say that you are the best tennis player in Germany but Florian Mayer has just been playing very good lately. I've been beaten but I take it as an incentive to "hunt" Florian.

? You seem like a player with two faces. With the team is going really well, you pulled in the Davis Cup quarter-finals and became team world champion. Why doesn't works as an individual the same way?
Philipp Kohlschreiber: "This is a matter of self-confidence. In the first and second round of the past games, I had to play against three top ten players. It was a tough draw. Actually, I've always played well, but if you still lose, it relies on self-confidence. As a team has been better because Florian Mayer was always self-confidence and Philipp Petzschner had a brillant comeback after his injury. I was able to win most of the games because of the team-spirit.

? The German team is considered by the successes of the Davis Cup and World Cup team as a new national guard. What do you think about it?
Philipp Kohlschreiber: Some people think that the good atmosphere is fake. But this is not true, we are a team and a strong collective that help each other. We know each other since many years and we are here to fight together for a goal. That is the philosophy of Patrik Kuhnen. We try to be honest and respectful, finally one has to set an example. "

? There are now three major tournaments. The Gerry Weber Open, Wimbledon and the Davis Cup quarter-final match against France. How does your priorities looks like?
Philipp Kohlschreiber: "In tennis, there is no order. We are professionals, I think the best preparation is to play as good as one can at every tournament.

? What do you think of Manuel Neuer's exchange to Bayern Munich?
Philipp Kohlschreiber: "I am glad for him. I played a while ago tennis with him. Manuel has developed great, one can safely refer to him as the best goalkeeper in the world at the moment. I'm also a fan of FC Bayern.

Source

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMer 8 Juin 2011 - 11:32

Interview with Philipp Kohlschreiber after his win against Cedrik-Marcel Stebe

06/06/2011

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Text_large

Question: How difficult are these German duels to play? Are you especially motivated to win against a fellow countryman?
Kohlschreiber: No, I think I’m equally motivated to win for every match. It would be a great image improvement for him to win against me, so I think the younger players are always madly motivated, you really have to be careful. They are hungry, so you have to watch out for them. I also think that he shouldn’t be underestimated because he played 3 rounds of qualification. He already got three matches on grass under his belt. It was definitely not always easy to play him.

Q: What happened in the first set, you got treatment, what was wrong with your foot?
Kohlschreiber: Well, as you could probably see I slipped a bit. It was just a bit painful. I just wanted it to be taped again, a bit mobilized so my movements would be smoother. It looks good.

Q: Your opponent had three matches in the qualification, you had a break for one week …
Kohlschreiber: Nearly two weeks. I lost in the first round, then I had a break.

Q: Was that good for you?
Kohlschreiber: Yes, I didn’t play any tennis for one week. I think it was time. I practiced a lot, maybe too much, who knows. Then I came here on Wednesday and played a bit in the evening. I really enjoyed being here every day, I always associate positive things with Halle. It is a really great tournament. Also when I look back, I played a lot of good matches here, once in the finals. The other years were also ok. So it’s always fun to come back to Halle.

Q: During the third set, did you think he was getting a bit tired, he also played for a long time yesterday, or did it just go smoother on your part?
Kohlschreiber: Yes, if you look at it that way. I had a couple of chances during the first set, I made a break and I reached 6:4 without any bad moments. I think I made it hard for myself during the second set, I gave away 2, 3 big points without need, maybe I played them well, but the last ball went astray. But I always had the feeling that I was well settled into the match and that I had control over the balls. So maybe the second set hurts a bit, but then you could see during the third set, that the balance was different. I dominated most of the long balls, I won my games and I was close on his. I always felt that way. But then it was great that it went so well in the third set with two breaks.

Q: Did you have any doubts after the second set?
Kohlschreiber: No, not really. I was a bit annoyed with myself because of the stuff one isn’t supposed to do. An early break after winning the first set, the game was 40:15 and then I made a mistake, even a double fault, and the game was quickly lost. Maybe I played carelessly in the second set. Of course that annoyed me, because it’s not so easy to get breaks on grass. I think I gave him back some of his belief then, that he could stay in the game, maybe even win. You always have to be careful then. But then I came back and then I played a relatively easy ball far out. Yes, of course one has to be a bit annoyed then, but all in all I always knew that I could win as long as the ball stayed in the game.

Source

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine
Féminin Localisation : Troyes - Aube - France

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyJeu 9 Juin 2011 - 13:21

Halle: Kohlschreiber sort Dolgopolov

Créé le 09/06/2011 - 14:57

Halle: Kohlschreiber sort DolgopolovAprès une entrée en lice compliquée contre son compatriote Cedrik-Marcel Stebe (6-4, 3-6, 6-1), l'Allemand Philippe Kohlschreiber s'est montré nettement plus convaincant pour se défaire de l'atypique Alexandr Dolgopolov (6-3, 7-6), au 2e tour du tournoi de Halle. Le finaliste de l'édition 2008 pourrait affronter en quarts de finale le tenant du titre, Lleyton Hewitt, si l'Australien se défait ce jeudi d'Andreas Seppi.

www.sports.fr

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptySam 11 Juin 2011 - 13:55

Halle: Kohlschreiber stoppe Monfils

Le 11/06/2011 à 15:35 | Mis à jour le 11/06/2011 à 15:37

Gaël Monfils (n°3) s'incline face à Philipp Kohlschreiber, samedi, en demies à Halle (6-3, 6-3 en 1h17'). Pour sa deuxième finale sur ses terres (après 2008), l'Allemand retrouvera son compatriote Philipp Petzschner ou Tomas Berdych (n°2).

www.lequipe.fr

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyDim 12 Juin 2011 - 12:46

Kohlschreiber sur abandon

12/06 14h36 - Tennis, Halle

Philipp Kohlschreiber a remporté le tournoi de Halle suite à l’abandon de Philipp Petzschner (7/6 2/0 ab.).

Tombeur de Gaël Monfils en demi-finales, Philipp Kohlschreiber a remporté le 4e tournoi de sa carrière ce dimanche à Halle. L’Allemand a profité de l’abandon de son compatriote Philipp Petzschner (7/6 2/0 ab.) dans le 2e set.

www.sport24.com

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyDim 12 Juin 2011 - 12:47

Halle: Kohlschreiber sur abandon

12/06/2011 - 14:34 - Mis à jour le 12/06/2011 - 14:39

La fête allemande a été gâchée par l'abandon de Philipp Petzschner à Halle. Mené 6-7, 0-2, il a abandonné devant Philipp Kohlschreiber. Ce dernier gagne ainsi le troisième titre de sa carrière, le premier de la saison.

www.eurosport.fr

Cyrielle

Moderateur
Moderateur
Cyrielle

• Profil •

France
Féminin Localisation : Metz

Membre n° : 13

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyDim 12 Juin 2011 - 15:40

Kohlschreiber par abandon

Tennis - ATP - Halle

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Kohlschreiber-gagne-a-halle
Philipp Kohlschreiber remporte pour la première fois le tournoi de Halle. (REUT)

Philipp Kohlschreiber a remporté la finale du tournoi de Halle sans que celle-ci ne puisse aller à son terme. Pas par la faute des intempéries mais en raison du dos de son adversaire. Blessé, Philipp Petzschner a préféré abandonner alors qu'il était mené 7-6(5), 2-0. Petzschner s'est blessé sur une frappe dans le premier set, alors que les deux joueurs en étaient à 5 partout. La grimace de douleur qu'il arborait ne laissait guère envisager une fin heureuse. «J'ai ressenti des douleurs au dos, puis cela a empiré. Le muscle s'est contracté de plus en plus et je n'arrivais pas à bouger», a-t-il regretté. Avant d'ajouter «mais je pense que je serai en forme pour Wimbledon», qui débute le 20 juin. «C'est vraiment dommage que Philipp n'ait pas pu jouer. C'est dommage pour les fans mais on a vu qu'il souffrait vraiment» a réagi Kohlschreiber, finaliste malheureux en 2008 face à Roger Federer. - Rédaction (avec AFP)

Source

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyLun 20 Juin 2011 - 13:41

Wimbledon Kohlschreiber se manque complètement

Créé le 20/06/2011 - 15:36

Parmi les joueurs capables de briller sur gazon, Philipp Kohlschreiber, vainqueur à Halle il y a une semaine, a pris la porte dès le premier tour de Wimbledon. Une vraie (mauvaise) surprise pour l'Allemand, battu en quatre manches par l'Ouzbek Denis Istomin (4-6, 6-3, 6-3, 6-3).

www.sports.fr

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMar 21 Juin 2011 - 7:23

Coupe Davis - Kohlschreiber incertain

Le 21/06/2011 à 09:18 | Mis à jour le 21/06/2011 à 09:19

Eliminé lundi dès le premier tour de Wimbledon par Denis Istomin (4-6, 6-3, 6-3, 6-3), Philipp Kohlschreiber est incertain pour le quart de finale de Coupe Davis contre l'équipe de France à Stuttgart du 8 au 10 juillet. L'Allemand souffre d'un gros point de contracture à l'adducteur gauche et passera des examens dans la semaine pour en savoir plus sur la nature de sa blessure et la durée de son indisponibilité.

www.lequipe.fr

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMar 21 Juin 2011 - 9:47

Wimbledon 2011 - Lundi 20 juin
1er tour vs Istomin

(daylife)

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_763928Kohl1 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_322251Kohl2 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_655189Kohl3 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_661438Kohl4 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_709639kohl5

*Caro*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*Caro*

• Profil •

Canada
Féminin Localisation : Montréal (Québec)

Membre n° : 244

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptySam 9 Juil 2011 - 15:38

Coupe Davis 2011 - Vendredi 8 juillet
Quarts vs France (Simple vs Monfils)

(Yahoo)

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 11776f139846095 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 16e45c139846099 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 5c581e139846102 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 E729a1139846124 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Fb2594139846130

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMer 20 Juil 2011 - 16:25

Hambourg - Kohlschreiber continue

19/07 21h16

Philipp Kohlschreiber s’est hissé au deuxième tour du tournoi de Hambourg.

Vainqueur d’Andreï Golubev en deux manches (7/5 6/3), Philipp Kohlschreiber s’est hissé au deuxième tour du tournoi de Hambourg où il affrontera Albert Montanes.

www.sport24.com

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMer 20 Juil 2011 - 19:10

Hambourg - Kohlschreiber sur abandon

20/07 21h00

Philipp Kohlschreiber s’est qualifié pour le troisième tour du tournoi de Hambourg ce mercredi.

Philipp Kohlschreiber est au troisième tour à Hambourg. L’Allemand a dominé l’Espagnol Albert Montanes ce mercredi sur abandon (6/1 3/2 ab.). Il retrouvera Nicolas Almagro lors de son prochain match.

www.sport24.com

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMar 9 Aoû 2011 - 18:55

Montréal: Kohlschreiber sorti

Créé le 09/08/2011 - 19:54

Philipp Kohlschreiber a chuté d'entrée à Montréal ce mardi en s'inclinant face à Sergiy Stakhovsky (6-2, 7-5). L'Ukrainien aura un coup à jouer au deuxième tour du Masters 1000 face à Nicolas Almagro, tête de série n°8 au Canada.

www.sports.fr

Flavie

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Flavie

• Profil •

Argentine

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMer 21 Sep 2011 - 15:56

Metz: Kohlschreiber écarte Dasnieres De Veigy

Mercredi 21 Septembre 2011, 13:37

Philipp Kohlschreiber sera bien au rendez-vous du deuxième tour à Metz où il a dû batailler, il y a quelques instants, pour franchir le premier tour. Tête de série n°7, il a eu besoin de deux manches pour se défaire du Français Jonathan Dasnieres De Veigy, issu des phases qualificatives, sur le score de 6/4, 7/6 sur le Centre Court des Arènes de Metz. Il se mesurera donc, au prochain tour, à Igor Sijsling pour tenter de rallier les quarts de finale de l'Open de Moselle 2011.

www.TennisTemple.com

*Caro*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*Caro*

• Profil •

Canada

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMar 10 Jan 2012 - 21:28

Auckland 2012 - Mardi 10 janvier
1er tour vs Bohli

(Facebook)

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 145a4f169059565

*Caro*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*Caro*

• Profil •

Canada

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyJeu 12 Jan 2012 - 21:49

Auckland 2012 - Mercredi 11 janvier
2ème tour vs Harrison

(Facebook)

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 A6d30d169419190 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 C83b5a169419199

*Caro*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*Caro*

• Profil •

Canada

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyJeu 12 Jan 2012 - 22:02

Auckland 2012 - Jeudi 12 janvier
Quart vs Almagro

(Facebook)

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 873495169422051 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 37d85e169422061 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 50c186169422072 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 6efe28169422084

*Caro*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*Caro*

• Profil •

Canada

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMer 29 Fév 2012 - 21:59

Montpellier 2012 - Vendredi 3 février
Quart vs R.Gasquet

(Yahoo)

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 776376177447870 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Ea0547177447879 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Ec2ec2177447887

*Caro*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*Caro*

• Profil •

Canada

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMer 29 Fév 2012 - 22:09

Montpellier 2012 - Samedi 4 février
Demie vs Berdych

(Yahoo)

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 58e666177449353 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 409926177449357

*Caro*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*Caro*

• Profil •

Canada

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyVen 9 Mar 2012 - 23:53

Rotterdam 2012 - Jeudi 16 février
Huitièmes vs A.Seppi

(Daylife)

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 2ce990178976814

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMar 17 Avr 2012 - 19:25

Monte-Carlo 2012 - Lundi 16 avril
1er tour vs Rufin

(daylife)

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_457932Kohl1

Snowdon

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
Snowdon

• Profil •

Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 EmptyMar 17 Avr 2012 - 20:10

Monte-Carlo 2012 - Mardi 17 avril
2ème tour vs Tsonga

(daylife)

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_960436Kohl1 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_739410Kohl2 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_875580Kohl4 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_158955Kohl5 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_982596Kohl6 Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Mini_507020Kojl3

Contenu sponsorisé

• Profil •

MessageSujet: Re: Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER   Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER - Page 3 Empty

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 4 Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant