RAFAEL NADAL FORUM

Un forum complet dédié au numéro 2 mondial Rafael Nadal ainsi qu'à tous les autres joueurs du circuit ATP.
Pour tous les amoureux et passionnés de tennis.

Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Janko TIPSAREVIC

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
Auteur Message

Carla04

Administrateur
Administrateur
Carla04

• Profil •

Espagne
Féminin Localisation : Dans un cabanon perdu en Espagne

Membre n° : 3

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyLun 6 Aoû 2007 - 16:00

Janko Tipsarevic

Janko TIPSAREVIC T742_AT

Pronounced: YAN-ko tip-sa-REH-vich
Birthdate: 22-Jun-84
Birthplace: Belgrade, Serbia
Residence: Belgrade, Serbia
Height: 5'11'' (180 cm)
Weight: 176 lbs (80 kg)
Plays: Right-handed
Turned Pro: 2002
Coach: Alberto Castellani

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Carla04

Administrateur
Administrateur
Carla04

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyMar 19 Fév 2008 - 13:21

Rotterdam 2008 - vs Youzhny

(gettyimages.com)
Janko TIPSAREVIC 79827364gq8.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 79827641by0.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 79827642as1.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 79827367ih7.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 79827643vs5.th

didine17

Top 5
Top 5
didine17

• Profil •

Espagne
Féminin Localisation : 73

Membre n° : 6

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyDim 8 Juin 2008 - 0:16

Photos de Roland Garros

Janko TIPSAREVIC 21326262jf0.th

1er tour contre Lappenti

(www.gettyimages.com)

Janko TIPSAREVIC 54017959ie5.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 36733793hz7.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 36942566zd5.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 56523792sp7.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 96852144fj1.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 73471894df1.th

didine17

Top 5
Top 5
didine17

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyMar 10 Juin 2008 - 8:49

Photos du Queen's

1er tour contre Navarro Pastor

(www.gettyimages.com)
Janko TIPSAREVIC 49090244mh9.th

*marion*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*marion*

• Profil •

Espagne
Féminin Localisation : Douai/ Nord

Membre n° : 208

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyMar 10 Juin 2008 - 15:31

Dommage qu'il n'ait pas fait un beau Roland-Garros je l'aime beaucoup

Carla04

Administrateur
Administrateur
Carla04

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyVen 13 Juin 2008 - 8:41

Photos tirées du magazine Men's vogue
(www.menstennisforums.com)

Janko TIPSAREVIC Jankot10 Janko TIPSAREVIC Jankot11 Janko TIPSAREVIC 1-jank10 Janko TIPSAREVIC 11-jan10

*marion*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*marion*

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyVen 13 Juin 2008 - 10:01

love1 love1 love1
MERCIIII

didine17

Top 5
Top 5
didine17

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyMar 17 Juin 2008 - 16:40

Queen's - 2ème tour contre Minar

(www.gettyimages.com)
Janko TIPSAREVIC 53874779nx2.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 73353932df7.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 62002239fr3.th

3ème tour contre Djokovic

Janko TIPSAREVIC 36219075ie1.th

(www.yahoo.fr)
Janko TIPSAREVIC Yahooji6.th

Double avec Djokovic contre De Voest et Haggard

(www.gettyimages.com)
Janko TIPSAREVIC 88736014yl4.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 99931374zc5.th

*marion*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*marion*

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyMar 17 Juin 2008 - 19:32

Merciiii love1

didine17

Top 5
Top 5
didine17

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyVen 27 Juin 2008 - 8:00

Tipsarevic écarte Roddick !

Ce second tour de l'édition 2008 de Wimbledon aura décidément été riche en surprises. Après l'élimination de Djokovic hier et de Sharapova un peu plus tôt dans la journée, c'est Andy Roddick qui a rendu les armes à son tour en début de soirée. Opposé à un excellent Janko Tpsarevic, l'américain a été battu en quatre manche (6/7, 7/5, 6/4, 7/6). Le serbe affrontera le russe Dmitry Tursunov au tour suivant.

www.tennistemple.com

*marion*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*marion*

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyVen 27 Juin 2008 - 9:57

C'est génial^^

masha-rafa

Top 5
Top 5
masha-rafa

• Profil •

Espagne
Féminin Localisation : Ville d'Avray (92) (près de RG!^^)

Membre n° : 159

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyVen 27 Juin 2008 - 10:07

Wimbledon 2008, 2ème tour vs Roddick (sports.yahoo.com):

Janko TIPSAREVIC Capt74471481f3d2478bac4kc5.th Janko TIPSAREVIC Captea5a377c3d724653bf7bb4.th Janko TIPSAREVIC Fe40c4a201af2d0a53339dcmi9.th Janko TIPSAREVIC Capt760e90a7be7146e8908rb4.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 17eeb6202bfa08fa718fd82nn1.th Janko TIPSAREVIC Capt84c47ae62b5c4b94844xu0.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 60a4fada8107f477ec1aebdfi8.th

Carla04

Administrateur
Administrateur
Carla04

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyDim 29 Juin 2008 - 10:40

An interview with Janko Tipsarevic

J. Tipsarevic Interview - 28 June
Saturday, 28 June 2008
Janko Tipsarevic def. Dmitry Tursunov 7-6 (7-1), 7-6 (7-3), 6-3

Q. Good win today. How did it feel to be out on Court 2?

JANKO TIPSAREVIC: It was great. I am proud of myself because I managed to do something which I usually don't, which is to beat a big name and then continue playing with the same intensity and have a more or less comfortable win in the next round.

The match was really tight, especially in the first two sets, where each one of us had a couple of breakpoints which we didn't use. The difference was that I played much better tennis than him in both tiebreakers.

I was active at the beginning of the third set, which helped me to break him and hold my serve more or less comfortably until the end.

Q. You seemed to really get on top of him in the second tiebreaker.
JANKO TIPSAREVIC: Yeah, I was feeling that I could break him in the second set, but the chances that I had, he had a couple of good serves. And it's not that I didn't make a break because I didn't play good. The thing is that he served really good, and with him, he's the kind of player which you don't really know what to expect. He can hit winners from three meters from the baseline, and he can make easy mistakes.

I have to say that the wind was a little bit considering the type of games that we played, wind was a little bit in my favor, because if the ball is moving a little bit, it's tougher for him because he's used to making winners. And with the conditions that we had today, it wasn't so easy.

Q. What did you do to try to keep that intensity?

JANKO TIPSAREVIC: I was trying to be active with my feet all the time and trying to say as many positive things to myself as possible, because when this happens I can become lazy on court, especially with a guy like Tursunov, where in the first set until 4 All I was more or less just walking left and right and waiting for him to miss forehand or backhand.

The good thing was that I prepared myself mentally, and I knew that this match will be a little bit similar like against Roddick; it's just that the difference is Andy has a great serve. This guy has powerful groundstrokes, and the thing was that I had to hang in there and wait for my chances when they were given to me.

Q. It's pretty unusual that there are tennis players who do serious reading. You told us a little bit about your reading last year. Have you been reading?
JANKO TIPSAREVIC: For the last few months I'm not reading as often as I used to. Some of the books that I was reading were kind of depressing (laughter), and I didn't really like the thinking of the world that surrounds me after reading these books, especially the life that I have on tour. It didn't really help my tennis too much. I'm not saying that I'm a better tennis player because I stopped reading; it's just that I'm taking a break for a couple of months.

Q. The points were just too depressing or negative would you say?

JANKO TIPSAREVIC: Yeah, negative. And even though

Q. Any particular book?
JANKO TIPSAREVIC: No, no particular book. It's not a particular book. But just comparing I have a problem to divide this reading things which I have from the reality and the real world that we are living now, in the 21st century.

Q. So you read deep, philosophical pieces and then see a world of country clubs and
JANKO TIPSAREVIC: Mainly these books are leaving an impression. If you try to understand them, which doesn't happen necessarily every time when I read a book for the first time, these books leave an impression for you.

And just comparing, for example, this world of psychology and philosophy and the thinking that Rafael Nadal has when he's down 6 1, 6 2, 5 2, 15 Love and he makes a forehand winner and he says "vamos" to himself because he still believes that he wins, that he can win, it's a little bit different.

Q. So to have a certain directness or simplicity in your thought is helpful?

JANKO TIPSAREVIC: No, I think I'm going in too deep. I think that this explains a little bit what I was thinking.

Q. What positive things did you say to yourself?
JANKO TIPSAREVIC: I was saying all the time that I need to stay active on the return, because he has a really, really powerful serve, similar like Andy. And I know that especially with the wind, if I'm not active on the return, which means if my body and my legs are not down, I cannot make him play and make the mistakes.

I'm not saying that I won because he made mistakes. The good thing also today that at one point I was starting to push him from the baseline, hitting strong groundstrokes and then making him make more mistakes because he was afraid of my backhand down the line or forehand inside out or something like that.

So this kind of player like Tursunov, he likes when you just return the ball in the court because sooner or later he's going to find a rhythm, hit four winners in a game and he's going to break you. So the good thing is that, as I said, I was active on the return and I was aggressive when I could be.

Q. So what about Schuettler?
JANKO TIPSAREVIC: Schuettler is a very, very close friend of mine. We have the same manager. We've practiced hundreds of times. He, I can say, is a really, really tough opponent because he's kind of a different player than Roddick and Tursunov, where I cannot expect to get presents.

I'm not saying he's better, but I need to play a different kind of game. I need to be more aggressive. I need to be the guy who makes the points, and I need to be the guy who needs to push him more, which I basically didn't do as often in the last two matches because I couldn't.

Andy was serving 140 miles and Tursunov was hitting everything full power, and I didn't have a chance.

In the next match I will have a chance, and I need to take I need to think and use the chance smart.

Q. Is one or the other approaches more of a challenge, going against the big hitter, or the steady guy?
JANKO TIPSAREVIC: Well, to be honest with you, I normally like more when I'm playing against a big hitter, but still, the way that I am playing, especially in the last match against Tursunov, when I realized that even when he hits, I'm not just pushing the ball back and making him play, I'm hitting again and then we're having a powerful groundstroke rally. And at the end I come out as a winner.

So I didn't win today because I pushed three balls in the court and Tursunov missed a backhand down the line; I won because in tiebreaks I was the guy who was pushing, making aces, going to the net and playing smart.

The only difference is I have to do that more often in the next match. Against Roddick, I saw the statistics; from 27 times that I was on the net, I won 22 points, so I'm feeling comfortable attacking the opponent. It's just the difference that I have to do it more often.

Q. The diving volley, that was a great shot.

JANKO TIPSAREVIC: It was. Actually I was thinking that I don't have the guts to dive. Every time in practice, I'm thinking, it's practice, don't dive. But then when it's 6 5 you're serving for the set, you will dive and land on your head and you won't care.

Q. In mid flight what were you thinking?
JANKO TIPSAREVIC: I dived, I saw the point was there, and I couldn't believe that I actually dived.

Q. Any new tattoos?
JANKO TIPSAREVIC: Coming soon to a store near you.

Site Officiel
http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/interviews/2008-06-28/200806281214675622613.html

didine17

Top 5
Top 5
didine17

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyMer 30 Juil 2008 - 14:24

TMS Cincinnati 2008 - 1er tour vs Moya

(sports.yahoo)

Janko TIPSAREVIC 50357589qh6.th Janko TIPSAREVIC 23231610ra1.th

didine17

Top 5
Top 5
didine17

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyMar 12 Aoû 2008 - 20:28

JO 2008 - 1er tour contre Ferrer

(reuters)
Janko TIPSAREVIC Ferrerreutersny1.th

(getty)
Janko TIPSAREVIC Tip1erferrer5yb1.th

(yahoo)
Janko TIPSAREVIC Ferreryagz9.th Janko TIPSAREVIC Ferrerya2ta2.th Janko TIPSAREVIC Ferrerya3if9.th Janko TIPSAREVIC Ferrerya4ua1.th

2ème tour contre Rochus

Janko TIPSAREVIC Rochusyaww8.th

Carla04

Administrateur
Administrateur
Carla04

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyMer 27 Aoû 2008 - 19:58

Tipsarevic abandonne

Janko Tipsarevic a été contraint à l’abandon lors de son premier tour contre Sam Warburg.

L’US Open a tourné très court pour Janko Tipsarevic. Handicapé physiquement, le Serbe a abandonné lors de son premier tour contre Sam Warburg (6/2 1/0). Au 2e tour, l’Américain affrontera Nicolas Almagro ou Frank Dancevic.

www.sport24.com

*marion*

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
*marion*

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyMer 27 Aoû 2008 - 21:47

Oh non c'est nul ça bof

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne
Féminin Localisation : Paris

Membre n° : 1

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyMer 1 Oct 2008 - 19:39

Tipsarevic continue

1/10 18h56 - Tennis, ATP, Metz

Le Serbe a dominé Ernest Gulbis à Metz (6/4 6/4).

Tombeur de Jérémy Chardy au premier tour, Janko Tipsarevic a récidivé face à Ernest Gulbis (6/4 6/4) pour accéder aux quarts de finale de l’Open de Moselle. Le Serbe retrouvera le vainqueur du duel franco-français entre Paul-Henri Mathieu et Romain Jouan.

www.sport24.com

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyVen 9 Jan 2009 - 18:56

Chennai: Tipsarevic et Schuettler continuent

08/01/2009 - 12:02

Rainer Schuettler et Janko Tipsarevic, respectivement têtes de série numéro 5 et 7, ont franchi sans encombre le second tour du tournoi de Chennai, jeudi. L'Allemand n'a eu aucun mal à s'imposer contre son compatriote Simon Greul (6-4, 6-2) et affrontera le qualifié Bjorn Phau en quarts de finale. Tombeur de l'Israélien David Sela en deux sets disputés (7-6 6-4), Tipsarevic sera opposé au vainqueur de la rencontre entre Mario Cilic et Denis Istomin.

www.sports.fr

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyDim 4 Oct 2009 - 11:16

ATP World Tour Uncovered
'I hate Novak Djokovic'

(crédits: atpworldtour.com)

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Media/Videos/2009/09/ATP-Uncovered-S1-E4-Tipsarevic.aspx

Cyrielle

Moderateur
Moderateur
Cyrielle

• Profil •

France
Féminin Localisation : Metz

Membre n° : 13

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptySam 24 Oct 2009 - 15:03

Tipsarevic en finale

Tennis - ATP - Moscou

Janko Tipsarevic s'est qualifié pour la finale du tournoi de Moscou en dominant (6-1, 6-4) l'Ukrainien Illya Marchenko. En finale, le Serbe pourrait retrouver Mikhail Youzhny ou Mikhail Kukushkin.

Source

Carla04

Administrateur
Administrateur
Carla04

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyDim 25 Oct 2009 - 13:51

ATP - Moscou > Tipsarevic, un pas vers la victoire

Par Charlotte Ezdra, dimanche 25 octobre 2009 à 14:38

Alors que Janko Tipsarevic était mené 3 jeux à 0 dans la première manche de la finale de la Kremlin Cup qui l'oppose à Mikhail Youzhny, le serbe a su garder son calme et revenir à trois jeux partout avant d'amener son adversaire dans un tie break qu'il remporte 7 points à 5.

www.welovetennis.fr

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyMar 5 Jan 2010 - 14:33

Tipsarevic sort Moya

4/01 16h41 - Tennis, ATP, Chennai

Le Serbe Janko Tipsarevic s’est qualifié pour le deuxième tour du tournoi de Chennai en battant Carlos Moya (6/3 7/6).

Qualification tranquille pour Janko Tipsarevic ce lundi au premier tour du tournoi de Chennai. Le Serbe, tête de série numéro 4, a en effet dominé Carlos Moya en deux sets (6/3 7/6). Au deuxième tour, il affrontera Rainer Schuettler ou Somdev Devvarman.

www.sport24.com

Adeline

Administrateur
Administrateur
Adeline

• Profil •

Espagne

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyJeu 7 Jan 2010 - 12:23

Chennai: Tipsarevic met fin aux espoirs indiens

06/01/2010 - 17:20

Janko Tipsarevic a mis fin, mercredi, aux espoirs des Indiens de voir l'un des leurs briller cette année à Chennai. Le Serbe, vainqueur de Carlos Moya pour son premier match de l'année, a battu sèchement en huitièmes de finale Somdev Devvarman (6-2, 6-1), finaliste de l'édition 2009 et meilleur joueur indien. Au prochain tour Tipsarevic sera opposé à Thiemo De Bakker.

www.sports.fr

MK9

Numéro 1 mondial
Numéro 1 mondial
MK9

• Profil •

Suisse
Féminin Localisation : Meudon

Membre n° : 158

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC EmptyMer 24 Fév 2010 - 17:56

Circuit ATP Dubai: Tipsarevic s'offre Murray

Janko Tipsarevic a battu Andy Murray, tête de série numéro trois, mercredi à Dubaï (7-6, 4-6, 6-4) et se qualifie pour les quarts de finale. Le Serbe s'adjuge un troisième succès devant l'Ecossais pour autant de défaites.

24/02/2010 - 18:45
www.sports.fr

Contenu sponsorisé

• Profil •

Janko TIPSAREVIC Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Janko TIPSAREVIC   Janko TIPSAREVIC Empty

Janko TIPSAREVIC

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 6 Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant